What We Are Looking For – Real Estate Value Add
Industrial Renaissance is looking for real estate investments that need more than just money. We are looking for investments that require a management partner with a building / remodeling background and where value can be created. To consider a real estate investment candidate, we must be able to add value to the real estate property going forward.
Real Estate Criteria
We are looking for vacant brick buildings with good “bones” that can be remodeled and converted into multi-family and mixed use income properties.
Recent Real Estate Acquisitions
Posted: March 25, 2016
By Joseph Wenzel IV, News Editor, WFSB
New Owner of Old Capitol Theatre in New London
Explains Plans for Building
A theater in New London was vacant for more than 40 years and on Friday, the owner of the property gave Eyewitness News an exclusive tour while explaining his vision for the facility. Read More
Buildings of Interest
If your real estate is any of the following then we are interested.
Former / vacant:
- Fire House
- Office building
- Mill Building
- Jobs and employment in the area should be stable or growing.
- Within walking distance to public transportation, or commutable to major city centers.
We prefer real estate investments within a 3 hour drive from lower Connecticut. If it is “close” then it will go very high on our radar list.
These areas include:
- New London County Connecticut (New London, Waterford, Groton, Niantic, Lyme, Old Lyme, East Lyme, Mystic, Stonington)
- Middlesex County Connecticut (Old Saybrook, Essex, Chester, Westbrook, Clinton)
- Fairfield County Connecticut (Fairfield, Greenwich, Stamford, Norwalk, Westport, Shelton, Newtown, Bethel)
- New Haven County Connecticut (New Haven, West Haven, East Haven, Milford, Shelton, Orange, Branford, Guilford, Madison)
- Hartford County Connecticut (downtown Hartford, West Hartford, Farmington, Avon, Suffield, Berlin, Southington)
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Bronx, New York
- Westchester County, New York
- Bergen County, New Jersey
- Hudson County, New Jersey
We work with realtors, investment bankers, real estate brokers, attorneys, accountants, business people, and individuals as a source of deal flow. Our best source of deal flow is word of mouth from those we’ve worked with before.